Winners from Boston CIC with McCarter & English
inner of the National Investment Forum Prize worth $3,500
TiveKrenar Komoni firstname.lastname@example.org True end-to-end visibility, through our platform that allows customers to proactively monitor and gain insights into shipments/carriers by utilizing rich-sensor data generated by our proprietary sensors.
Runner Up – Winner of the Ascend Investor Conference PassSympal, Inc. Cheryl Shao, Dentist and Founder email@example.com Sympal, is a clear aligner that will disrupt the orthodontic industry. Currently, the clear aligner market is 11% of the orthodontic industry, with braces taking the other 89%. Right now, clear aligners can only cover mild to moderate cases, but our orthodontic system SymTray aims to cover all cases. SymTray straightens your teeth, improves your facial profile, which reduces sleep apnea, snoring, and opens up your airway. Patients prefer clear aligners over braces and also people care about a better face structure more than just straight teeth. We are the new braces.
Runner Up – Winner of the Nessa Group Consulting Prize worth $1,000 Dean Street Taco ChipsDean Lynch, Founder / President firstname.lastname@example.org Taco Dippers LLC. produces a salty snack: Dean Street Taco Chips. Different from a tortilla chip the product is made with the coarsest grind of corn and absorbs less cooking oil. Being 0-trans fat, gluten free, vegan, kosher, low-salt, cholesterol free, and made with NON-GMO corn it appeals to health-conscious consumers. Four flavors (Sea Salt, Rice&Bean, Chili Lime, and Multi-Grain) packed for the U.S. and Canadian markets. Independent brokers call on all classes of trade, from big box users, supermarket chains, conveniences stores, military, and health food stores.
Special MentionYalla Delivery Scott Moraes, co-founder email@example.com Yalla Delivery is a SaaS company committed to helping local businesses gain more profit and efficiency with their 3rd party online orders.
Oak Systems Toluwalope Moses firstname.lastname@example.org
Oak Systems is a service that provides personalized hair regimens for black people that are made up of only black-owned hair products.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
The 5 Things You Need to Know About Pitching an Idea
After reviewing thousands of pitches, we can identify a few critical issues that most startups need to understand. We also...
Posted on February 12, 2020