After the Disruption – Tech & Cities
Join us for a [Virtual] Town Hall Meeting on What Happens to Tech and Cities When They Open Up?
Wednesday, May 13th 4 – 6 pm
• Will the 500,000+ tech workers continue to work from home? Will they leave NY?
• What can the Tech sector tell New York about managing the virus?
• Will robots and AI suddenly take off?
• Will we try to reinvent manufacturing?
• Will we try to replace China with……Latin America?
• What happens to the economy, Jobs, UGI?
• Was the lockdown even the best idea? Will it recur if there are more waves of infection?
• The “Hammer and the Dance” – or the “Sieve Until the Vaccine”?
• Can anything good come of this?
Share your questions and opinions with our speakers.
READ FROM OUR BLOG
“This Will Not Go Viral” – Life After Lockdown
The world is taking a big hit. It’s unprecedented and we are all wondering how one little bug can do...
Posted on March 26, 2020